Sunday, February 22, 2015

 
 
Somewhere UBER the Rainbow...
 
 
 
...way up high...
There's an APP that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
 
Somewhere over the rainbow
APPzzz are blue
and the dreams that your APP can dream
really do come true
 
Someday I'll wish upon an APP
and wake up where the clouds
will captivate 
me
 
 
 
Where troubles melt like lemon-drops
a way above the Sat Dish tops
that's where you'll find me
 
Somewhere over the rainbow
blue APPzzz fly
 
 
 
APPzzz fly over the rainbow
why then oh why
can't I?
 
If techie little blue APPzzz fly
beyond the rainbow
why oh why
can't I?
 
Why?
 

 
 
That's why...
 
(Courtesy; syracuserocks.wordpress.com)
 
We're off to see the Wizard...
The wonderful Wizard of APPzzz...
 
We hear there is an APP of an APP
If ever an APP there was
 
If ever oh ever an APP there was
The Wizard of APPzzz has one
because
 
because
because
because
because
because...

Because of the wonderful APPzzz
he does
 
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of APPzzz
 
Why?
 
(Courtesy: pyxurz.BlogSpot.com)
 
So;
'I would not be just a nothin'
my head all full of stuffin'
my heart all full of pain
 
I would dance
and be merry
life would be a dinga-derry'
If I only had a BRAIN....
 
 
 
 
(Courtesy; limereviews.blogspot.com)
 
So;
'when a man's an empty kettle
he should be on his mettle
and yet im torn apart
just because im presuming
I could be kinda human'
If I only had a HEART...
 
 
 
(Courtesy; hearingelmo.wordpress.com)
 
So;
'what makes the dawn come up like thunder
what makes the hotsy-tot so hot
what puts the APP in APPricot?
What have they got
that I don't got???'
 
(It not the APP in APPricot!)
 
Try
COURAGE...
You can say that a lot
 
COURAGE.
 
 
So;
When you muster
what you truly need
 
Thrice click your heels
and take the lead
 
For Auntie Em
And Toto
too
 
Just tap the APP
from Oz
for
You...
 
And Remember:
 
(Courtesy; fanpop.com)
 
There's no place like home...
 
There's no place like home...
 
There's no place like home!
 
 
 
 
'Oh Auntie Em...'
 
 
And I still love you, Dorothy (Judy).
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment