Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Message of the Spider
 

And the
Eight 'I's of Insight
 
 
 
(Looking like some nifty bookmarks, huh??? Coming Soon!) 
 
 
As I continue to develop and explore the concepts of my SpiderLogic themes, I'm drawn deeper into my own immerging insights on wisdom. By more effectively employing the 'message' of the spider, SpiderLogic serves as a key to helping unlock the 'portals to Heaven' I've referred to earlier, along with these 'anchor points':
 
Access...
 
Access to greater insight through Divine Nature, Ancient Wisdom and  Universal Connection.
 
Application...
 
Application to a happier life; through greater productivity and prosperity. 
 
Awareness...
 
Awareness to so much more than what is visually apparent; through our two eyes attached to our brain.
 
-Access, Application and Awareness from the Eight 'I's of Insight, which we will be exploring further as we journey forward...together... along the Gossamer Trail.
 
 
 
Remember the movie "Field of Dreams"? Build a field... and...?
 
So, I Build a bookmark...
 
and...?
 
My Faith is woven from the evidence of 'strings' unseen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment