Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You know, there is so much material and information on the subject of 'Vision' that it doesn't exactly help you see things more clearly. Though I'm not really big on positive thinking any more than I am thinking negatively, I do try and see things 'as they are'. Call me a practical psychologist.

It's been said that if you can see it better, you'll see it better than it is.

I find that an interesting and leading concept. The key word is 'better'... Even if what is being seen is undesirable, bad, sad, whatever, clarity is valuable. And valuable is better. You can better deal with what is clear than what is obfuscated or foggy. And that will help you to keep moving forward and toward... with faith, patience, passion... and better vision.

That's 'i'-sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment