Saturday, January 17, 2015


This was inspired a morning ago, by a life-line that suddenly appeared in front of me. -A trail walk with Keeli and wisp that seemed to come from a higher place...
 
Like a Heart-String...
to Heaven
 
 
 
I came upon
a strand of dew-dripped Gossamer
From Heaven
seemed it hung
 
Revealed in diamond shimmer
like a heart-string song
un-sung
 
A note I'd heard
in distant dream
The chorus
made of one
 
 
 
Resonating in my soul
The words I heard
"My son...
 
You've some to see
Connections made
in Wood and Forest glen
 
do come upon you
in the space
between
what's Now and Then...
 
My Webs of Life
and Wisdom granted
there
for one-and-all
 
In Whispers hung
on Gossamer Strands
that from my hand
do fall..."
 
 
 
Find yours...
Open your eyes.
 
The ones on the inside.
 
When you seek and sense that longing for greater inner vision, it will find you.
(You've walked through it before!)
 
If God uses the little spider to connect us, think of how magnificent the vision awaiting you... to serve you to pierce the illusions... and see your way to greater joy and peace in your Web of Life.
 
'With faith, the scales shall fall away'
 
 
(Photography: taken 15 January 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment