Saturday, November 8, 2014




With the setting of the full moon in this morning's cool, crisp air, I set free my 'Eight Eyes'...

(Note: The moon appeared to get stuck for a while. Can you believe that? With a couple deep breaths and spirited blows, I set IT free, too!)

I figured 'how appropriate' in my usual, and sometimes half-clever rationale.

After-all, It's the 8th.

And so at precisely 8:08 and yes... 8 seconds... I hit LAUNCH.

Take THAT Universe! Nothing like a well-timed KICK!     (give it a 'click' to tour)


Kickstarter
Congratulations! Your project is officially live on Kickstarter. It’s time to get moving.


The Eight 'Eyes' of SpiderLogic... A Gift of Webs & Wisdom


KickStarter has a new kid on the scene... and for the next 40 days and 40 nights, a big portion of my heart and soul is on display.





Do I still need to give the moon wings?

No, Gary.

The moon knows how to fly perfectly fine, thank you.


-Just like the Eagle... that just happened to fly by... God!


"Hath the rain a Father?"

My SpiderLogic has shown me the answer to that, too.

Yes. And so do you.

Thank you for that.

No... thank YOU.

OK. YOU are welcome!



I can already tell that today's run on the trail is going to feel different...




Postcard to You: Greetings from Catawba Hills; 8 November 2014
 


Lighter...

Though there are a number of heavy issues I confront, I will keep them off my shoulders; reserving their carrying powers to lift that which keeps me moving forward...toward the Light.

That's the best kind of 'lightness'.

Now, my book effort, in earnest, has been released out into that Light. That is very humbling.
And a revealing test of my faith.


 
 

Time for my "40 days and 40 nights"...

Forward.











No comments:

Post a Comment