Sunday, April 20, 2014


Easter Sunday; A Glorious Day.
 
Rise and shine...
 
 

He made it… so it’s Possible.
Impossible is 'nothing'.
(My son reminds me of the same thing.)

Lead the way for others…who need a lift.
And some Light.

 "I’m blessed and highly favored
I’ve got a lot going for me…
I’ve got some good stuff in me…
And I know things can get better”

As I'm listening to a solo piano piece playing 'Amazing Grace' ...with happy birds feasting on the nuts and seeds in the backyard feeder, the wet grass grateful for the rains that came yesterday and now; the morning sunshine which is beginning to warm it and grow it with it's illuminating energy... I am also renewed.



And refreshed.

Thank you, Jesus.
-My Pathfinder, my Rock and my Light.

I so look forward to our run this morning...

Happy Easter Morning to you
And the earth
And all her creatures.

Namaste


 

No comments:

Post a Comment