Friday, February 20, 2015

 
 
The 'kindling strings...'
 
Clear blue and cold...
 
5 degrees cold this morning. Got to love that hot water heater placed up in the attic; out of the way and frozen when the temperature goes below 20... (yep; it's wrapped in a blanket!)
 
Three year-old townhome with 'Global warming' built-in, huh? So no hot shower this morning. Close to 25 outside now and it's flowing again.
 
That's the wake of Winter Storm OCTAVIA from a couple days ago.
 
We experienced some freezing rain, ice and 'snitzle'; the white stuff that you can't really call snow, but it lands, collects, coats things in white; more like a porcelain than goose down. Not good for snow angels! Would never know you where flapping on the ground looking funny...
 
 
 

 
It did, however, make for some inspiring scenery; if you went out and allowed it to present itself.
 
I did.
 
And it did...
 
 

 
 
 
 
"I was leaving
with more
than I'd brought...
 
 
 
 
I was feeling
much more
than I'd sought
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I was finally seeing
the
kindling strings
 
 
 
 
that connected the vision
I'd sought...
 
 
 
 
Of the Sun
and of Water
and Ice
 
 
 
This awareness;
an inner device
 
 
With a harmony
through my soul
rings...
 
 
Played for me
on the
kindling strings"
 
*****
 
 
 
 
Encased in ice, with the essence of new life awaiting to emerge... it's reflection of all the 'kindling strings' drawing it out and free... again.
 
Soon.
 
There I 'metaphor' go again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment